The Galatea Foundation is a Cultural ANBI (Public Benefit Institution).
If you have a warm heart for our foundation, donations are more than welcome. Donors of cultural ANBIs have an extra tax advantage, because an extra donation deduction applies to them.
Banknr: NL29 INGB 008923886
In the name of: Stichting Galatea, Maarssen
The Galatea Foundation consists of 4 board members plus an external advisor. The consultant, together with the board, will evaluate the submitted works of the artists, draw up the shortlist and determine the winner of the Galatea prize.
– Chairman: Mikkel Hofstee, Maarssen
– Treasurer: Lieuwe Faber, Den Haag
– Secretary: Hetje van Spronsen, Laren
– General member: Jaap Versteegh, Maarssen
– Senad Alic, artistiek leader of De Werkelijkheid.
Committee of Recommendation
– Mr. Gary Schwartz, Rembrandt specialist and founder CODART
– Mr. Peter Schoon, Managing Director Dordrechts Museum
– Mr. Bart Rutten, General Manager Centraal Museum Utrecht
– Mr. Jop Ubbens, formerly director Christie’s. Amsterdam.
Directors do not receive any remuneration for their work.
Directors may be entitled to reimbursement of the costs (reasonably) incurred by them in the performance of their duties.